Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to regular posting???

Blogspot simply isn't happy if you include more than about 10 photos in a post, and my last post had over 40 photos... which is why I couldn't format it or even add text. I just spent the past hour trying to fix it but it only gets worse. That simply won't do, so I might have to start posting more regularly, although I don't know how I'll be able to find the time!

Here are a few photos from the beginning of this month. In the second photo down, Vita is making a bed for Anabelle, like she's a real life doll. Vita is SUCH a sweet big sister, it makes me so proud! Also, Anabelle has been doing great in the office with me. I love having her with me all day, and she's making lots of friends. She naps better in my office than she does at home (perhaps because it's nice and quiet) and she's in such a great mood during her waking hours.

More to come, perhaps sometime soon... but I really need to figure out how to get blogspot to behave.