Monday, February 21, 2011

At the Office

Anabelle has been doing GREAT in the office with me since I returned to work.  She has been so happy and easy going and she naps better in my office than anywhere else.  She sleeps over 4 hours in an 8 hour work day.  She also has made lots of friends.  Honestly I feel so lucky every day.  How many people get to look down from their keyboard and see a baby sleeping in their lap?


Or look across the desk and see a baby jumping happily in a jumperoo?


Sometimes when it's really quiet and I think she's still asleep, I turn around to look in the bassinet behind my desk and see that she's been awake and playing quietly.


And then I get big smiles!


Sometimes Anabelle even plays literally right on top of my desk.  (Of course, I wouldn't leave her unattended in such a place even for a second, especially since she can roll over now!)  She loves to be right on my desk playing with toys, watching my fingers as I type, and looking up and cooing to greet anyone who walks by.  Talk about a dream job.  I just wish I could have her with me forever.