Saturday, January 31, 2009

Volume One

We recently got our first printed copy of Bella Vita, the book. Here is the front cover, and a bit of a preview of the body of the book. Everything in this blog in Vita's first year is included in the book. Also, the book has a couple of letters I wrote to Vita on a quarterly basis, that I did not include in the blog. I was a bit disappointed in quality of the photos... they are darker than they should be, and not crisp. However, it's nice to have all of Vita's photos documented in one large (216 pages) book. My plan is to continue to create a book to document each year - but next year I'll use a different company. Anyhow, I thought the grandparents would be happy to know that copies have been ordered for you, so you'll be getting your own copy very soon! You can relive the good times... the bad times... And then more good times!