Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving, and we had a quiet, relaxing holiday. We went to the park and played, we took naps, and we ate lots of food. Of course, I have so much to be thankful for that I wouldn't know where to begin to list all of my good fortune. Most of all, I'm thankful for the family and friends that make my life so fun, so interesting, and so full... (you know who you are) especially the newest member of our little family. My new camera will be arriving in the mail soon but until then we are still just using the camera in Ernie's phone. Here are some snapshots from our trip to the park today. One final note - Vita's birthday is one week from today!!! Ernie and I both need to work on the actual birthday, but we'll celebrate this milestone over the following weekend. You may not see a blog post on Vita's actual birthday, but rest assured I haven't forgotten about it. You'll get one heck of a blog post at the end of the following weekend. In fact, we may even go over to Sears for some portraits. Then, I'm compiling all of the content of this blog into a nice hard cover book to document Vita's first year. All you grandparents out there will be getting a copy of the book but it may take a week or so to compile and then a few weeks to print. You'll probably get your copy in early January.