Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunshine and Solid Food

Now that Anabelle is almost six months old, she has started solid food.  It's been fun having her at the dinner table with us, and she seem to like food... especially banana.



We're making the most of the sunny weather, and checking out new local parks.  These pictures were taken at our new favorite park.




Anabelle and Vita love to play together, and as Anabelle gets older, she's much more interactive and they have more and more fun.



Sadly, Anabelle's time with me in the office is coming to an end, and next Tuesday the 26th, she'll be in daycare full time. For the past several weeks, Anabelle has been easing in to her new daycare routine, and she's doing great. She goes to school in the morning, and spends the afternoons with me at work. I'm really enjoying having her with me, and I think she's having fun too. Here's Anabelle with some of her work buddies.