Sunday, August 2, 2009

August Heat

The weather was finally warm enough to play in the kiddie pool. Vita couldn't even wait for me to inflate it. She was in there playing while I blew it up. Hurry up, mom! Splash! Vita was so happy she even stood up to give the froggy pool a kiss.

Vita likes to play a game called "sneak up on mom and pour water on her back". This is loads of fun, even though Vita has a thing or to she still needs to learn about being sneaky. Anyway, Vita will fill up her little sandbox shovel with water, and "sneak" over to where I am in the yard. By the time she gets to me, most of the water has sloshed out.
However, when Vita succeeds in coming up behind me and pouring some water on my back (or feet), and I shriek with surprise, Vita laughs hysterically.
Moooooommmmm, quit it - I want to run around and play!