Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sleeping In

Now that I'm back at work, and I'm waking up at 4:45 most days to start my morning routine... I really enjoy sleeping in on the weekends. Vita is such a great sleeper that after a full eight hours of sleep, she'll go back to sleep even longer on weekend mornings. Then, when we feel like it, we spend the next 2 hours or so in bed lounging and reading and cuddling. In addition to all of the cuddling, all three of us even had breakfast in bed this morning! Lazy Saturday mornings are the best. Vita continues to get more mobile. Sometimes if I put her in the crib and then leave the room to make a cup of tea, when I come back she's on the other end of the crib! And just look at that neck strength! This afternoon Vita had a little too much fun in the jumperoo. One minute she was jumping and having fun, then she yawned, and fell instantly to sleep.